I love essential oils. They are so pure you don’t need a whole lot and a small bottle can go pretty far. Simply Earth offered me the opportunity to try their peppermint oil, and being around Christmas seemed like the perfect time to try it!
Simply Earth describes their product on Amazon by stating
- Peppermint Essential Oil – 100% Pure – Non-Toxic – No Additives – Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers.
- Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita | Aroma: Minty sweetness | Origin: India | Plant Part: Herb
- Packaged in the USA in 15ml amber glass bottles, 50% more than standard 10ml bottles. Euro dropper cap included.
- Simply Earth is a small, eco-friendly, purpose-driven, family company.
- 100% satisfied or your money back. We stand behind our products.
Peppermint Essential Oil by Simply Earth can be found HERE
I have a candle warmer I use quite frequently, mostly for the last little bit of candles that the wick cant burn. But every once in a while I throw some essential oil in the warmer. As soon as I opened the package from Simply Earth I flicked on the warmer and added a few drops. Immediately upon opening the bottle, the scent of peppermint filled my nose (without even adding drops yet!). After adding just a few drops into my warmer the cheery smell of Christmas was flowing though the living room for hours.
Not long after the first encounter with the oil, we had a sleepover with my niece. She loves doing projects while she is here, so we made some simple bath salts with washing soda, food coloring, and the new peppermint oil. Adding just a few drops to the 1 cup batch was enough to fill the living room yet again with the sweet smell.
While I admit I am not a huge knowledge base for essential oil, even I could tell how pure this product was compared to cheaper or other brands. When I decide to build up my essential oil supply, I will most definitely be going straight to Simply Earth!
If you are new to essential oil, and looking for a quality product to try, Simply Earth will not disappoint! Skip the other brands and head to the link below to try it now!